Wednesday 24 February 2010

Finishing touches......

It's the final touches to your wedding day that are often so important and again I like to work on these drawing on classic and vintage influences without compromising on quality and fabrics

Ring pillows are cute but can often be so tacky so I like to tie these in with my brides overall look. It would be a shame not to have one!

Also co-ordinated pretty packages are so cute- I love matching sets of anything!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoe clips are massively on trend again and add a unique touch to your wedding shoes whatever style you choose- especially great with a ballerina length dress. I always think it is such a shame that shoes are hidden away so much on the big day. I kept hitching my dress up and showing mine off all day!

Wrist corsages are often worn by wedding guests rather than a traditional button hole, especially in the U.S. But why not go for a gorgeous fabric corsage that won't wilt as the day goes on, then you can have a lovely keepsake too. I love this as an idea for bridesmaids rather than carrying a posey too- a wrist corsage teamed with a cute little handbag. Alternatively, pin your corsage to your bridal bag, brolly, pashmina or whatever else you decide to wear!


No comments:

Post a Comment