Sunday 7 February 2010

Welcome to Silver Sixpence in her Shoe


"Something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue and a silver
sixpence in her shoe"


Welcome to my blog for Silver Sixpence In Her Shoe, my bespoke wedding accessories company. When I had the idea to set up Silver Sixpence I just loved the idea of using this phrase...well the old new borrowed and blue bit, but couldn't quite hit on a good way of phrasing it. My friend Flo suggested Silver Sixpence In Her Shoe so I must give her the credit!

I will update as much as possible with pictures of new pieces I am working on and just any ideas I find inspiring along the way. I got married last year and whilst planning the wedding I loved using wedding blogs to pick up tips and ideas.


Before I start, I really want to thank some people who have helped me get this up and running.


Sandra, my lovely graphic designer. She is responsible for my gorgeous vintage look graphics and my logo I have added to the top of this entry. You will see her graphics on my transactional website http://www.silver-sixpence-in-her-shoe-.co.uk/ which is being worked on at the moment- watch this space!


Emily, my photographer...amazing fashion and beauty photographer. See her work on my collection images on here


Claire my hair and make up artist - so experienced and makes you feel so relaxed as a bride (I first met her on my wedding day trial) Again her work is visible on my collection images


Becs- my friend and wedding photographer who has given me loads of advice- would recommend her to anyone getting married as a photographer


So I am going to get started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment