Thursday 24 June 2010

Another Royal credit and some

Ooooooo I am being very pro Royal today which is not like me at all. Princess Victoria of Sweden got married last week and I think she looked gorgeous ( minus the crown but I guess a princess is allowed) Moreso I think her dress is gorgeous- like a Grace Kelly fairytale! What a beautiful and classy 50s style neckline.

Yet again credit to Rex features and you can see pics on www.marieclaire.co.uk




I would also like to credit our friends Gavin and Evelyn who have just got married in Singapore a couple of weeks ago- the UK wedding is this Saturday and sadly with the arrival of baby on monday pending, we cannot make it. Evelyn you looked gorgeous and your veil is just stunning with those flowers! Gav you look not bad too!

No comments:

Post a Comment