Thursday 11 March 2010

Floral Fiesta

When doing my trend boards for my customer consultations I couldn't get away from how many flowers are around this season. It's kinda obvious isn't it, weddings and flowers but they are all
over the high street in general and things are looking very pretty and feminine in the shops. here are a few of my favourites I have seen while browsing the wedding sites, ranging from classic to ecclectic


Photos by Charlotte Balbier/Pronuptia and Stephanie Allin in order
Photography by unknown and Shelia Rock in order
So naturally my SS10 collection was heavily influenced by this idea- just a reminder below of some of my floral fiesta products that could be great for your wedding day!

Vintage look floral shoe clips

The Nicola headpiece- soft silk chiffon and pearl embellished flowers with a birdcage veil
The Daisy- silk chiffon, goose feather and seed pearl embellished mini comb
This was my first order of the season for a Korean bride! Just awaiting her photos opf the big day to upload. It was a silk chiffon and lace hair comb. Embellished with ostrich feathers and pearls- gorgeous!


I was also experimenting, thining how cool it would be as a really oversized wrist corsage




Please contact me direct for prices and any other enquiries

nicolacarroll@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment