Tuesday 1 June 2010

Stop press! Silver Sixpence competition for you all!

It's 5.30am and I am up blogging unable to sleep. This being pregnant thing plays havoc with your sleeping patterns! Well it is not long till the baby comes, although I hope I still have my supposed 5 weeks left as am not at all ready! I have stopped trading at Silver Sixpence now but will still be blogging and coming up with lots of new ideas in time for next years Spring wedding season.

In the meantime, I am feeling very generous so have decided to invite all you lovely brides out there to enter my competition to win your wedding day garter, ring pillow and beautiful padded hanger for your dress, all in a cute co-ordinated package with summery candy stripe blue and white ribbons and cute lace trims. It's the Rita set from the spring collection 2010.




All you need to do is become a fan of my facebook page and blog and pass me on to as many people as possible. Then email me at nicolacarroll@hotmail.co.uk with your name and address and the winner will be picked at random and announced on the blog end of next week- friday 11th June.

The 1st of many I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment