Thursday 27 May 2010

Today's research

I have been researching hard the last couple of days and working on new things. I am so happy to see this entry on UK Handmade today, it's fantastic news for small businesses like me. People are really starting to understand more and more about the importance of handmade products and us bringing manufacture back to the UK. It's a completely different world to the Chinese mass manufacturing market I worked in for so many years and one which is so much more satisfiying, if unprofitable by comparison!

http://ukhandmade.blogspot.com/2010/05/business-handmade-revolution-gathers.html

Exciting times ahead hopefully! I really recommed UK handmade to anyone out there who is interested in this or has their own craft to have a good look at it

No comments:

Post a Comment