Thursday 24 March 2011

West Didsbury Wedding Event

Last weekend saw the first West Disbury Wedding Event - a lovely afternoon where all of West Didsbury's finest independent wedding based businesses came together at Rhubarb restaurant on Burton Rd. I was so chuffed to be involved with some fantastic wedding peeps in my area- to name a few The White Closet, And The Dish Ran Away with the Spoon and Silver Apples. It was a fabby relaxed afternoon- no pushy sales people. Just as I like it and very West Didsbury!

I had a new look stall for the day complete with vintage lace table cloth and a new display stand to show off my wares. Top product of the day.... deffo the shoe clips- seems to be forming a trend at the mo. I met some lovely brides to be that are getting married in the next few weeks so was glad to hear I am not the only person who left it all till the last minute!





Jonny Draper did a great photo shoot out and about on Burton Road with a real bride- you can see this at http://blog.didsburylife.com/ Am looking forward to seeing the final film edit of the day too done by Pearls and Lace films.

Thanks to Helen at Didsbury Life for organising the website and admin surrounding it all. Roll on the next one, it was a big success! Next time please can I request I am not next to the cakes - it's torture!

No comments:

Post a Comment