Thursday 21 April 2011

Fascinating Airyfairies

Today I am blogging about my new class on Tuesday 24th May at the gorgeous Airyfairy cupcakes on School Lane, Didsbury. As you can see below it is a haven of kitsch, vintage gorgeousness! With lots of scrummy cakes thrown in! The shop has a fab classroom upstairs and this is where I am hosting Didsbury's first vintage themed fascinator and hair accessory workshop. It will be a fun packed, inspiring 2.5 hours of creative crafting with fabric, ribbons, buttons and jewellery. Oh and did I mention there will be tea and cake or bubbly? Plus you get to go home with something totally unique made by your own fair hands, helped a little by me, so don't be scared! What could be better on a usually boring Tuesday evening?





Please contact me at nicolacarroll@hotmail.co.uk or access this email address via my website www.silver-sixpence-in-her-shoe.co.uk where there are more details about my bespoke business. Let me know if you have unusual colour requirements and feel free to bring anything along that you may like to use such as a favourite bit of jewellery.

Classes cost £30 inclusive of all materials and refreshments. Payment is via my secure paypal account.

Details also on http://www.classroomschoollane.com/get-personal

Hope to see you there 6.30 pm on Tuesday 24th May. I can thorougly recommend the cupcakes too at http://www.airyfairycupcakes.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment