Thursday 21 July 2011

Introducing a lovely new stockist- The White Room

Can it really be nearly a month since I last blogged...? Oooops! Too busy enjoying myself making lovely new things for things like this blog post shows. A few weeks ago I was delighted to meet with Chloe from a gorgeous new bridal boutique that opening in Sheffield. The White Room opened its doors on 16th July after what sounds like years of dreaming followed by planning and a lot of very hard work by Chloe and husband Kieren. As stockists of some of the best dress designers out there including Jenny Packham and Claire Pettibone, they are also looking to support local and independent designers. It was a pleasure to show Chloe my work and even more of a pleasure when she said she wanted to stock some headpieces and garters!

I am very excited to have some of my best selling styles in their stunning shop and wish them lots of luck for the future of their business. It sounds like the opening day went with a bang!



Why not head over to their facebook page too http://www.facebook.com/whiteroomsheffield

While I am at it how great are these new product shots thanks to Phil of PB Artworks. More to follow in next blog post on him.....

No comments:

Post a Comment